About the Journal
The XYZ (Shortname) publishes quality research articles on "open access" basis. XYZ is a peer reviewed journal covered by various indexing agencies including: Crossref, Dimensions, CABI (Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International), Scilit (scientific literature), Advanced Science Index (by European Science Evaluation centre), I-Scholar (from India), Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic etc.
Also Eminent research scholars in the field are requested to submit their articles online.
Aim and Scope
The XYZ is a peer-reviewed international journal published by XYZ (Publisher name). The journal aims to link trade & developments with economics & Social needs.
- Applied and Rural economics
- Monetary and Fiscal policies
- Environmental economics
- Trade and Regulations
- Labour economics
- Women empowerment
- Health, Energy and Food security
- Common property resource management
- Approach for sustainable developments
- Economics and Socio-political dimensions
- Financial liberalization
- Poverty alleviation measures
- Globalization and Consequences
- Social justice
Type of the Paper
- Original scientific research manuscript with experimental evidence and proper citations
- Reviews highlighting the importance of scientific innovations, information with relevant background information
- Case reports highlighting the necessity of innovations that are in demand in near future/studies highlighting the application of technology, information that strengthens or enlightens the steps to be taken towards improvement of society
- Short communications highlighting the importance of research works that are being carried out
The journal is addressed to both practicing professionals and researchers in the field of Economics and Development, professionals in academia, former researchers, students and other specialists interested in the results of scientific research and related subjects covered by the journal.
Follow this step and publish your research paper.